Make your look cuter with the Nova Flip Flops, they feature slender strap with this adorable bow on top of the toes for the dressier look on the beach.
- Made In Brazil
- Thong Sandal
- Shoes Are Made Mainly Of Plastic And Silicone For Comfort.
There are many reasons we love jelly shoes but here’s a very practical one: they are so easy to clean! When we girls make an investment in a durable comfort shoe, we want to keep the colors bright and untarnished by scuffs and marks. Maintaining the cleanliness of your shoes will help you keep that polished, pulled-together look wherever you may be going.
Here are some tips and tricks on how to clean your new pair of Bubblegum Shoes:
1. If the problem is just dirt or dried grass, then shower gel will work perfectly.
2. For more sunken in, discoloring stains, try baking soda and a little bit of water.
3. Believe it or not, some bloggers suggest using an eraser to clean jelly
sandals. Because of the smooth texture of the sandal, this could be the perfect fix.
4. Detergent is another great household product to try.
5. Grab everything that you need for your morning tooth-brushing and get to
6. Magic Clean is also a popular shoe-cleaning item. You'd be surprised what these little sponges can do.